Tuesday, February 25, 2003

Invisible on IM?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAN.. I'll always remember the fun, hilarious times we went through together at school.. hope you have a good one, wherever you are! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WAI-MUI.. you do a lot for the church, and I hope you have a good one! :)


Am I really invisible on my various IM programs? I'm not talking about deliberately appearing offline or going into "invisible mode" either.. I've messaged various people in the last hour and a half, and they've not answered / gone offline without the courtesy of an answer! Yes, I understand if you're busy / idle / can't or don't want to talk / if your status says something like "away" or "out to lunch" / if you had to restart the computer.. goodness knows I've done that loads of times. But if you don't answer within a reasonable period of time, I'm left with no other choice but to conclude that I must be invisible to all but myself.. and that's no good then, is it?

On the other hand, I am going gangbusters at updating, so now I'm only approximately a day behind. Still though.. where IS everyone? (and yes.. I'm currently set to "away" on MSN.. in this case, I'm still here) Time for another "old college try," maybe.. sigh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home