Wednesday, February 26, 2003

IM friendships

I was under the impression that the second season of The Osbournes premiered tonight.. I looked at the TV listings, and apparently not. Don't know if or when it will, now. (and for those of you who HAVE seen the second season, don't spoil it because I still might see it one of these days)

Okay, so apparently I was invisible to certain people online all day today. (or I was being annoying.. either way though, it sucks) If you're busy or whatnot, I can understand.. but don't ignore me all day.. that is, unless you really do have me on "ignore" / "block." I'd hope I'm not quite so annoying as to make you resort to that. Let's just see if we can work it out.. and if not, then there's nothing I can really do. But really now.. I don't like being ignored, and I'm sure you don't either! There have been times where I'll change statuses to avoid certain people, or go on "idle" for a long time because I'm in the next room doing something and I don't hear the sounds of my IMs.. but it's not quite the same thing. These people have gone offline seemingly as soon as I message them or very shortly afterwards, or simply not bothered to give me the courtesy of an answer even to tell me they're busy. Aiya...

It's really amazing what I type at this late hour.. I just told Cerowyn that I wasn't averse to being called certain endearing terms. (true) Sometimes I'm not, but that was the last thing I expected my fingers to type. At least I don't get all vitriolic on people most times.. though you can never tell what I'll say.. mwahahahaha. My vocabulary is NOT all made up of "fluffy big words," as someone likes to call them.. but I trust that everyone knows what I'm saying. (or at least has access to a dictionary that they can go scrambling for if need be)

I find that the scars of the past are healing over nicely.. I feel like I've built up friendships with a number of people from across the globe through this IM wonder. It's like what a friend of mine says: "The Internet's a tool for communication; and you get out of it what you put in!" So very true. being comfortable with the people you talk to (using whichever communication medium you like) is a very good thing, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize it in any way. (I must now make my excuses to someone I hadn't heard from in weeks on MSN.. had a bit of a brainfart and momentarily forgot who he was.. whoops! Sorry about that..)

Hey.. if you can make me laugh, and I feel a comfortable bond with you after a while.. then you're mine! ;) Hahahaha.. more likely than not, I'll tell you if I'm feeling that way. Then again, sometimes I tend to be so damn shy that I may not, either. But hopefully, you will know through my words. (though it's darn hard to tell with text-based IMs.. and maybe a bit easier with me in person) So just what am I trying to say here? I don't know.. it's 2:25 AM and this hamsterette should be in bed. But hopefully you can get what I'm trying to say. If not, this probably won't be edited.. so the only other recourse you'll have is to ask me! Hahahaha..

Oh, and YES.. most of the people I've mentioned so far in this blogspot have been the type of people I feel comfortable with, etc. I haven't "met" Kemps as yet, to name but one contrasting example. (although from what I hear, he's pretty crazy himself at times)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home