Wednesday, February 05, 2003

John and Sophia's wedding pictures

my friend John just emailed a bunch of us, saying that his wedding pictures are up on the Net.. since I probably won't get to them before the weekend (damn slow computer and all, y'know..), I'll put the link here.. that way, I won't forget..

John and Sophia's wedding pictures

now, of course.. the all-important question is, am *I* in any of the pictures? ;) (hope so in a way, and also hope not.. I look bad in pictures.. but it still would be cool with me if I was in them..)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRANDON.. I like seeing you in Awana and church; have a fun day! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DYLAN.. just because you forget your own birthday, doesn't mean that everyone else forgets it too! ;) Have a great one, and God Bless! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFFANY! It was really fun being at school with you.. lots of memories! Have a good one, wherever you are! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home