Monday, February 24, 2003

No more Jon-related MSN names!

Well, I'm certainly glad my brother's back.. no more of those annoying MSN names for my sister.. though I suppose I *could* go with "Jon's finally back! Woohoo!" and the like. However, that'll get old.. so maybe "Steph's in Toronto.. woohoo!" will do.. that'll bug her to no end. Mwahahahahaha.. yes, I'm deliciously evil. Sounds like he had a good trip, though.. and is suitably tanned after being in Mexico for a week. It'll soon fade away after a few days in this cold weather. (definitely a temperature contrast.. from 30-ish degrees to around 0 in a few hours)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE! I often wonder what's happened to you.. and I remember the times we had at church together before Ellen's dad died. Hope you have a good one, wherever you are! :)

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home