Thursday, January 16, 2003

Mindless work

what a day.. just mainly been fielding email and doing mindless personal database work.. hardly got interrupted, either :) (except by a legitimate phone call and a couple of thankfully brief IM sessions.. you know who you are) but I'm finally done for now.. woohoo! :) doesn't mean you can bug me willy-nilly now, of course.. unless I really like ya! :)

some of you have been commenting on this blog, and kind of complaining that it doesn't make sense (or something similar) .. well, you know what I have to say to that? I never said I would make sense in the first place.. this blog isn't advertised to make perfect sense.. mwahahahahaha :P so there! (besides, it could definitely be argued that I never make much sense either in real life or online!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home