Sunday, January 12, 2003

Jason and the Romano Macaroni Grill

went to a birthday lunch for our friend Jason at the Romano Macaroni Grill today.. not bad at all. had great times with friends.. lots of jokes were shared.. relationships certainly develop when food is involved.. ;)

Matt Good (his "new" solo song Weapon) is on the radio! Yay! (I know this will cause at least one of you to go: "oh nooooo... not again!" hehehehehe)

speaking of birthdays.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JADEN.. I definitely enjoy seeing you at Awana and church.. have a fun day! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUSAN.. I definitely enjoyed being at your wedding and banquet last year, and hope you and Anderson are enjoying married life.. hope you have a great one, and hope also to see you soon.. love ya! :)

that's all for now, as I'm swamped.. bug me later.. (unless you're a certain person, of course :P)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home