Friday, January 10, 2003

Gordon Campbell getting arrested, and Jon going to Mexico with CRU

well, I got something to put here now.. I just heard that Gordon Campbell (our premier here in British Columbia) just got busted for drunk driving while on vacation in Maui.. he went to jail early in the morning, then got bailed out later on.. his court date is March 25.. what, does he *really* think he has diplomatic immunity or something? man, oh man...... (note: I linked to the thread, but I originally heard about it on the radio)

apparently, my beloved brother is going to Mexico on study break with Campus Crusade for Christ (herein afterwards referred to as CRU).. he never told me anything about the short-term missions trip to Acapulco last night on MSN.. but I figure he'll tell me when I need to know, which is fine with me..

so how do I know about this? simple.. when I tried to call him just now, my mom answered and said he was sleeping (dammit!).. and then she informed me that he was going to Mexico, yada yada.. but OF COURSE, I don't believe her.. I never believe her when she says anything.. hehehehehe.. (yeah, I know it's bad perhaps.. but you can't blame me for it, nuh-uh! :P)

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home