Tuesday, January 14, 2003

Killing people who disconnect me!

oh, and I'd like to add that it's especially annoying when you're in the middle of good IM conversations / posting / doing other Internet-related things.. and someone calls, disconnecting you... then they don't really have a reason to call.. not that I'm opposed to people calling just to chat, but honestly sometimes if you don't have a reason to call, DON'T CALL ME.. (and yes, it's annoying when the disconnect happens in those circumstances.. and you're left holding the phone because there's nobody on the other end.. you say: "hello? ... hello?" and get no answer.. too damn annoying, if you ask me..)

that is all I'd like to say on that one for now.. except for this: I would really like to kill those people sometimes.. grrrrrrr.....

Labels: , , ,