Thursday, January 16, 2003

Buying up stuff again

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEITH! Hope you have a good one! :)

Well, I just got back from being out for a few hours.. yeah, it felt good to go out and experience the cold wind upon my face. :) (and no, I don't have a clue what I'm talking about :P) Went to Staples (an office-supply store) and bought up some stuff that I needed; also did the same at London Drugs. I was supposed to go to Boston Pizza and meet someone, but they didn't show! Sigh.. got home later to find out that they were sick. So that was probably about $65 that I shouldn't have spent.. then again, I did need to eat, and I would have bought up all the other stuff later on anyhow. Yup.. that's my rationale for spending money today.. tomorrow, it may be slightly different. ;)

So what exactly did I buy? A hole punch (had to replace my old one), tape, a gift bag that reminded me of my sister (it had a pig on it, much the same as that decorative wall tile I got her for Christmas.. but since I'm too cheap to mail it to Toronto, I'll wait till she gets back), two birthday cards (one for my sister, whose birthday is in February.. and the other for my friend Jessica, whose birthday is also in February), gum, a cute stuffed bear, plus a BBQ chicken pizza at BP. Exciting stuff, I know.. :P

Just occurred to me that I might have misinterpreted an email that was sent to me the other day, and taken it a shade too literally. Yes, you were trying to joke around.. that much I recognized. But then I seriously killed the joke in my reply. Sorry about that.

Back to the database work.. thought I was done, but then I thought of something else that needed doing.. at least I won't need to eat for a long while!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home