Wednesday, August 08, 2012

BelVita biscuits, lentil chips, and Snyder's jalapeno!

Vicky re-added me on Facebook, which I'm fine with - I somehow couldn't find her yesterday; go figure! Nyssa also added me, so yay for Vegas things coming to fruition! I heard some thunder last night, too! (after reading Benedict and Michelle's updates on thunder) Wanted to get some Pepperidge Farm Cracker Chips at Save-On Foods, but they didn't have them. I bought pink Excel White gum, Snyder's of Hanover jalapeno pretzel pieces (two for $5), blueberry / banana oatmeal and chocolate BelVita breakfast biscuits (two for $6), new Country Mushroom perogies, spicy Thai noodles, and spicy chicken noodles instead. Then I went to London Drugs to get the heavy apple juice, since my logic ran thusly: I wouldn't have to walk so far or long with that weight to the bus stop because it's right at the bottom of the steps! I also got baked Mediterranean Snacks cracked pepper lentil chips there, for another new flavor! Yes, I am a consumer whore. :D

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home