Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow overnight / Emma Gnocchi / Spring vegetable soup

Replied to Mandy's email last night, as I usually do when I get them. Got up to find that it had snowed overnight, but it wasn't TOO bad. Since I needed to get toilet paper at London Drugs anyway, I decided to brave the cold weather because it wasn't actually snowing. Good thing the roads were mostly cleared, and there were footprints in the sidewalk which hadn't been. (HEY, IT'S IMPORTANT FOR ME AND MY CP, OKAY?! :P) Also got some Emma Foods gnocchi since I'd never tried it before (I hope it turns out?), on-sale Dan-D-Pak rice crackers, and some on-sale spring vegetable soup. Thank goodness I'm home now; tomorrow should still be okay for hanging out with Chrystal if it doesn't snow more overnight or something! (but getting home in the dark? YIKES!)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home