Friday, December 02, 2011

POUND OF BRANDY BEANS! / No religious bombardment, please!

Called Jon to see if he'd be there tonight (after the ONTD people said I should do desserts night), but he's going to be at a concert with his band. Maybe we'll see each other later for exchanging stuff, on MY OWN TERMS! Then Eric got on MSN to say he would be here at 7 and then buy cookies and fruit - YAY! That didn't end up happening, but we talked about Christmas stuff like the ALL-DAY CHRISTMAS MUSIC RADIO STATIONS / gingerbread candy canes / Paul / Mr. Creep / LJ attacks / THE WALKING DEAD / zombies / torrents / STARCRAFT / care packages / desserts on the way over. We did have to see Mr. Creep, but luckily he left really early! Talked to Christon, Raymond, and Kevin about buying stuff for Wesley / Dianne / Vania / Vicky / others.

I decided to go to Superstore with Eric just in case I saw stuff there which I wanted to buy personally: good decision, as I saw SCORCHING jalapeno popper chips / on-sale brandy beans (almost a pound for $3.27!) / on-sale Sidekicks with a limit of two for 99 cents. We bumped into Cindy, who thought that we two looked familiar - she was at Superstore to unwind after work because it was "quieter," hahaha. Discussed peanut butter, jelly cups, mandarin oranges, Pocky, chocolate, Dianne coming home on the 23rd, and more. When we got back to the church, Ben / Carmen / Randal / Jen / Vivian had all shown up. Eric was evil and wanted me to share my brandy beans ("drunk!") or my jalapeno chips with the group - NO! We discovered that Mr. Creep had bought seven quality chocolate bars for one person, so people distributed them instead! Talked about the Darwin Awards, humor, laughter, jokes, Finger Soccer, peanut brittle, lip balm, tea, bath salts, cupcakes, and more. On the way home, Eric had to bombard me with religious messages - and bug me about hockey / STARCRAFT / Committee Meeting. I just won't go on Sunday, then! Billie also said she got my Christmas / birthday cards, so YAY!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home