Thursday, December 01, 2011

Chrystal, salmon burgers, morbid notepads, and skipping dinners

Paid my phone bill before going out to meet Chrystal - I had barely enough time to catch up on everything, honestly! We talked about London Drugs, gambling, Las Vegas, the cold weather, soup and salmon burgers at White Spot, my mailing stuff to Corey and others, Christmas cards, world records, Ripley's Believe It Or Not, Jon and Harmony, babies, Steph and Lisa, Auntie Ying's surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome, poutine, pumpkin pie, Hog Shack, moving, prescriptions, Costco, Nathan, Micah, and more. It was good looking at books and weird and cute gadgets at the bookstore: weird pens, morbid notepads, cooking, and more! Got home, and found out that Jon really did want me to bus to or from the dinner - I like warmth, gaming, and the hockey game more than family dinners lately, so I skipped out. HA! His guilt trips won't work on me, and this wouldn't have happened had he not invited Nathan! (which he calls "juvenile," but whatever)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home