Monday, November 28, 2011

Starbucks hot chocolate, Kayone, toilet dungeons, Randal, Corey, and 2012 bus pass

Randal FINALLY re-friended me on Facebook, after I thought he was lying to me... I wouldn't have blamed him, though! Maybe the dude's been busy, I don't know. Whatever. I also almost forgot Corey's March birthday card... good thing I remembered before he came home for Xmas, or even before he went back to Taiwan!

My 2012 bus pass finally came in the mail - blue is a much better color than pink! I actually found the rest of the shoelaces I bought at the Kingsgate Mall dollar store that time when I was enroute to Jeremy's, so YAY! "Kayone Ziaian" wanted to add me to Facebook because of EARTHBOUND and MOTHER 3; hahaha, why not? I also called Steph, who also begrudgingly agreed to give me a ride on Thursday to wherever dinner ends up being. She KNOWS how I feel about the parents, so I'm not going to go to their place if I can help it! Too bad my favorite people can't be there. *sigh*




You Are an Original Hot Chocolate



You are a faithful and tender partner. You are generous in sharing your many talents.

You are generous with your time. You believe that the best things in life don't come quickly.



You see yourself as competent, dependable, and detail-oriented.

You follow and play by the rules. It's important to you to do things by the book.


A toilet dungeon in MOTHER 3:

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home