Saturday, December 31, 2011

Periods, emotional offers, twin articles, and holiday cocktails

TMI: First time I can ever say that I've had a period which has started one year, and (maybe? hopefully?) ended the next... =/ [also, an offer to call someone if I need to talk should NOT make me emotional!]

Jamie also buzzed me on MSN to say that the latest NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC's main (cover?) article is about twins - NICE!




You Are Hot Buttered Rum



You are easygoing and pleasant. You are a good party guest.

You are content to sit back and observe. You tend to keep your opinions mostly to yourself.



You are quietly sophisticated and classy. You know better than to make waves.

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant. Your mind is a weapon, and you're able to solve any puzzle.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home