Saturday, December 10, 2011

Triple Action Relief Gold Bond lotion with medicine! / 4-1 win over dirty Senators

The Canucks scored four seconds into a power play, and just 70 seconds into the hockey game in Ottawa! Too bad people were injured because of the Senators' dirty play, but the Canucks won 4-1! Shortly afterwards, I went to London Drugs to find lotion. While browsing, I couldn't resist picking up two more packages of Voortman's Cookies - yay for Shortbread Swirl! Found some Gold Bond body lotion; I've heard good things about the Triple Action Relief extra-strength medicated green bottle, so I picked some up even if it wasn't on sale. (maybe that's what Christon should have picked up for Wesley last week, haha) Since the instant noodles were also on sale (four packs of five for $5?!), I picked those up along with some almond milk. Now I'm home, and it's time to take a shower!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home