Saturday, December 10, 2011

Jonathan Gillis, Jonathan Chan, soul spices, NO MORE TRIPLE LANOLIN LOTION

Jonathan Gillis unfriended me also, but that's FINE since I never really interacted with him, and my sister isn't FB friends with him anymore! (only Vanessa is) Then again, Jon Chan commented on the wrong photo, telling me to "wake up" three times. I did get a notification of "Crap," so figured it was a mistake, especially after he deleted the comments! HAHAHA!

The Triple Lanolin mango lotion I bought only ten months ago is starting to turn goopy ALREADY! UGH! Guess I'll have to replace it LATER!




Your Soul's Spice is Basil



You value deep, authentic relationships. You're not big on small talk.

You are deeply spiritual, even if you don't talk about it much. Deep down, you are good with yourself and the world.



You are unpretentious and natural. You couldn't be another way even if you tried.

You have a beautiful soul, and it shines through in the way you treat others.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home