Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weird Al with Cindy, and walking to Burnaby in the woods (dream) / MOTHER 3 messages

I don't want to know why I had a dream about walking in the woods to Burnaby, seeing Cindy with Weird Al Yankovic, and Kevin offering me a ride with them. (but they realized that Kevin's ex-boyfriend Keith was taking up the spot in the car) Also got email from my brother about a Steveston place called The Hog Shack, where he might like to go for his family birthday dinner... possibly better than Gudrun from a parental perspective! Just now, I found my Bible in my room after a few months, and got weird phone calls from New York and Washington: 917-398-9732 or 253-236-2020, anyone? (probably scams...)

twenty21one (Nick) sent me an LJ message to ask whether I'm the one who posts screencaps of MOTHER 3 in the FFAF (weekly tradition) - if not, I could ignore the message. Yup, it's me, so I gave him the links to the rom and translation... and MOTHER 1, just in case!




You Are Somewhat Likeable



People like you, but you don't give them enough to go on. You can be a bit shy and even harsh at times.

You are honest about your opinions and feelings. You'd rather be blunt, even if it upsets people.



You aren't out to hurt anyone, but it's true that you often don't realize the impact of your words.

Try being kinder, more compassionate, and more outgoing. The true you is a lovely person; let others get to know who you really are.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home