Sunday, November 20, 2011

Abstract roses, Karla, Sara, Eric, and BLOCKED CALLS

Found that both Karla and Sara H. asked for my address via Facebook message, so I gave it to them. Noticed that Chinese Eric had called me while I was sleeping (the "BLOCKED CALL" pretty much gives it away :P), so I called him back, with his mom answering. He says he called me yesterday, but I don't think I got any calls from him! I tend to believe him, but my Caller ID says otherwise... hmm! Anyway, we talked about what he needed to bring (probably nothing?) before he said he'd call me later - sounds good to me!




You Have High Standards



You'll do almost anything for a friend, but you won't be friends with just anyone.

You're the perfect combination of simplicity and divinity. You are a secret hedonist, and no one knows how indulgent you can be.



You are very reliable. Many people count on you, and rightfully so.

You are intense, internally driven, and passionate. You have a purpose to your life.

Damned right I won't be friends with just anyone!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home