Friday, August 12, 2011

Seeing CHINESE ERIC! / Menstruation tea / Martial arts movies

Eric called, so I was pretty much ready ten minutes later for Nathan's dinner / martial arts movie / discussion / research night at Jeremy's! We discussed the barbecue (prep) and how this real life would interfere with my solitary downtime. I'm not going because I don't feel like being on high alert, and because I don't feel like interacting with people! We picked up Cindy (of course), Jon, and Harmony on our way to Jer's - Harmony gave me some UG soap and some "menopause tea" they'd found in Amsterdam at a tea shop. Apparently, they gave Steph some "menstruation tea" - I don't want to know! Once we got to Jeremy's - showing Cindy THE way to get there - I SAW CHINESE ERIC! It was GOOD to see him! We chatted about Teunis (with Jon putting in HIS opinion), his birthday being next week, his health, kale chips, SERVANTS, Wong Fai Hung, Subway, Jamaican patties, Camembert, sausage, Dianne, and other things; it was nice that he was thoughtful to grab me water on multiple occasions, haha! (I ignored Randal as per protocol)

Cindy had thought "Chinese Eric" was Stanley's brother Eric T., which I found amusing! After the martial arts clips, we discussed the Wednesday SERVANTS block party a while ago (it was pretty much what I expected), the Skeena BBQ (I'm not going!), 150 corn cobs, 300 chicken wings, our memories of the past, Europe's FINAL COUNTDOWN, a weird continuing story game from Nathan's ODIN therapy cards, what being "Chinese" meant to us, Christon's personal trainer, the stock exchange, Mark travelling to Kelowna, Jon's Mission camping trip for the thing Jenny Lee told me about (he and Harmony do love communication!), Sunday's townhouse dinner (Nate can pick me up for that since he's also doing Jon and Harmony the same favor), and other things. Eric drove me home; on the way, we discussed my NOT going to the BBQ / my "excessive" need for downtime / STARCRAFT 2 / Christmas music / FINAL FANTASY / obsession and focus / my being "drunk." When he got home, he linked me to some FINAL FANTASY prelude video.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home