Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Chrystal, Vanessa, white Eric, FINAL FANTASY 4, and martial arts movies at Jeremy's

Called Chrystal at work, and we set up a dinner get-together for next Tuesday (the 16th) at the usual place (London Drugs) at 7. Hopefully, she won't be running TOO late, hahaha. She did thank me for calling, too. Then Vanessa used MSN / Facebook chat to say she'd be in town for a bit these next few days, haha. Discussed appointments in White Rock, Coquitlam, Bed / Bath / Beyond, drinking glasses, garage sales, Indian stores, her friend out in Maple Ridge, and more. Everything seemed to work for hanging out with her while she ran errands until she mentioned the Maple Ridge part, haha - maybe next Tuesday for lunch, then!

I called Eric while this conversation was going on, and he said that he'd go to Jeremy's tomorrow night for the martial arts movie discussion. Yes, food and drink will be provided, but Nate didn't say what. Then we discussed my background music, FINAL FANTASY 4, Cecil, Cid, Rosa, Yang, Rydia, Tellah, and some of the other characters before he switched to Spanish to say that he could pick me up at 6. At least I don't have a real problem with language switches like Teunis, haha - yes, I still commented on it because that's what Eric expects from me these days!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home