Sunday, May 22, 2011

SPACE QUEST 6 / Dragon books in dream / What I hold dear / Christian music stuck in head

Teunis got back at 8 last night, and said he'd been to City Fresh for on-sale eggs / noodles / Chinese sausage after he got medicine boxes and recipe books out of his storage locker. We discussed pancakes, mushrooms, SPACE QUEST 6 / Lucas Arts / Sierra Games, apple pie, M&Ms, and more. When I went to bed, I had a dream that Jasmine (surrey_sucks) had recommended a series of dragon books to me on LJ (using the Notebook friends page style view), and also a book on this guy who didn't know his five siblings or six step-siblings very well, so everything was awkward when they had to run a farm and have family life together in a school. It also involved Ian buying a LOT of toilet paper from Shoppers Drug Mart for some reason! Then I woke up earlier than usual because of the sun - when I decided to get out of bed, it was 7:45. UGH!




You Hold the World Dear



You are likely to have many acquaintances and very few good friends. You don't naturally get close to people.

Many people respect and admire you. Not many people have the courage to live as independently as you do.



You've got a ton of friends, so you have no problem meeting new people. You love hearing new points of view.

You're driven to change the world and attracted to others who have the same goal. You think big.

Because of this quiz, I now have a Christian song in my head ("All I once held dear / Built my life upon...") - MAKE IT STOP! I wish I could play something to get it OUT of there, but Teunis is sleeping...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home