Saturday, May 21, 2011

SAM AND MAX, TETRIS, Jordan, Andrew, robes, Icelandic volcanoes, and Indonesia

When Teunis finally got up, I was able to play TETRIS music, then the SAM AND MAX video! We discussed going to the bank, Jordan, Andrew, headcloths, robes, today's earthquakes in New Zealand and Indonesia, Icelandic volcano eruption today, video game music, and more prior to his leaving for lunch and such with Jordan and Andrew. Eric called later to say I'd have enjoyed hiking since Mr. Creep wasn't there ("the air was clear, if you know what I mean").. still, it's a good thing I stayed home. He's doing sound tomorrow, which is okay. A while later, I did get to say hi to Jordan and Andrew: we discussed biking, Specialty Chicken and Wonton House, photo ID, signatures, credit cards, authorization, coming for lunch next time, next time, green sapphire engagement rings, children, Teresa being sick but feeling much better today, light sensitivity, FB friends, my insane number of LJ tags "breaking" the site, and more.





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home