Tuesday, April 26, 2011

VBS, Grace, XTC, Poly, death, and Japanese patterns

Sabrina sent me a FB event invite for VBS, which I promptly replied "Maybe" to! It's only one week instead of two, which I'm sure is a relief to some people who DID have to do that for two weeks last summer, hahahaha. Grace Hon also added me to Facebook, heh.

I've heard that Poly Styrene of XTC has died. :( [now if the OTHER kind of "poly" could die, we'd be good, amirite?]




You Are an Individual



You are a master of logic and reasoning. Emotions don't color your decisions.

You thrive on action and always want to be moving forward. A lot of your action is internal.



You have some loner tendencies - and you're totally okay with that. You like to do your own thing.

You've always felt a little different from everyone else. You are a true individual.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home