Saturday, April 02, 2011

More downtime RULES! / Kenny kicking ass on a firing range (REVENGE!) / Fools

I found out that Peter S. unfriended me on Facebook - and also that FFAF was an April Fool's joke. Just for that, I'm not participating in this week's! Managed to carve out some more solitary time by myself since I wasn't around when Eric called three times, heh - I think I was waiting for Kenny to message me about kicking someone's ass. Perhaps later on; I do know that I've wanted to call Chinese Eric for some time, so we'll see on that one!

Rewarded myself with two of Teunis' Easter chocolate malt balls, which I'd normally never touch even if he WAS around! The carrots and potatoes should do for tonight, tomorrow, and MAYBE Sunday breakfast. Tess also added me on Facebook, which is fine by me. Kenny finally signed on at 2 AM, and told me about kicking some guy's ass on a firing range; apparently, it involved being a good shot. Talked about revenge, guns, my interesting visit, relationships / jealousy / possessiveness, and more. Teresa tried getting everyone for April Fools more than 12 hours late; I agree with her brother that it should have been over at noon, no matter what his nieces (her daughters) have to say about it! (laughing?)




You Are Not Easily Fooled



You may have been fooled in the past, but you won't get fooled again. You're wise to the ways of the world.

If something seems fishy, you stay far away from it. And if you're not sure, you investigate.



You know how to protect yourself. You know how to cut through the crap and see what someone's truly about.

You may come off as skeptical and doubting, but you've found that your skepticism is often warranted.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home