Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Traceable Shaw package, City Fresh, Safeway, and DETACHABLE PENIS

Went out in the rainy weather to go to Safeway - picked up a lot of medicine, spanokopita, cheap mango pop (42 cents?!), and other stuff there. Then we went to City Fresh for soy milk, shrimp crackers, spicy rice crackers, soy sauce, cheap imitation crab, and more; the last stop was Save-On for Doritos Munchies, eggs, milk, jellybeans, Easter eggs, butter, on-sale gum, on-sale deluxe pizza, and other things. Got home and discussed Tess, reactions, his foot, New Order being played at Sin City, stewing beef, cooking that pork roast, tech support, K-OS / Eminem / hip-hop, Eric Clapton's I SHOT THE SHERIFF, Randal, forgiveness, sin, and religion. Also talked about AC/DC's DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP (mondegreens!), Oingo Boingo's NO ONE LIVES FOREVER, GWAR's HAVE YOU SEEN ME?, King Missile's DETACHABLE PENIS, Rock 101, CBC, Randy Bachman, rappers, Dave Brockie Experience songs, ambivalence, funny quotes, Eric, the full fridge (scary!), cravings, and more prior to my going to bed. (discovered redrum had started - called Steph at work to tell her, haha)

When I was trying to sleep this morning, I heard knocking at the door - I ignored that since I heard Teunis taking care of whatever it was. Stupid Amacon! Later, I finally got up to find a box from Shaw at my computer. It says to "please open on arrival and set up today" - good thing I have a computer geek living with me for the moment, haha. Then again, it also says that the package contents are traceable and intended for the addressee only - OH SHIT! Once I opened it, I found out that it was equipment for Digital TV... hmm.




You Are Conscientious



You are a slow and critical thinker. You think through every step carefully.

You take your time and make sure things are done right. You hate to make mistakes, no matter how big or small.



You are constantly evaluating your life and trying to improve. You believe in continually making small changes for the better.

You pride yourself on being detail oriented. You never forget about anyone or anything.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home