Friday, April 01, 2011

Serving hearts for breakfast / Teunis and sexy publications in a dream / David S.

If anyone pranks me for April Fools Day, I will cut out their heart and serve it to them for breakfast. UNDERSTOOD?! *death glare*

I couldn't resist taking a nap from 7:15 to 9:10; all I remember about any dreams I had was that Teunis came here without my express knowledge and consent to look up some rather sexy-appearing publications! OH MY! Got up, decided to discard the curry meat after figuring out that it was too tough for me to eat (also brushed and flossed), and found that the Canucks had won the President's Trophy for the FIRST time in franchise history! :D

Also, I had to laugh when David S. (omni_sinrilus) invited me to a game of Words With Friends, mainly because he sent the email to my Yahoo and Graffiti email addresses as well as my Gmail one! He figured I already had it, but I don't! Go figure, hahahaha! At least we had a good email exchange over it even if the game apparently can't be played on the computer, and only on the Android or iPhone! (said his phone was searching the bowels of his Gmail history, so that's why it got all my email addresses... that works!) If I ever get back into Wordscraper again, I'd totally send him an invite!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home