Sunday, March 06, 2011

Sunday meetings are VERY annoying!

When Eric picked me up this morning, I started ranting about how unfair Sunday meetings were / Mom being on Facebook, and he said that at least we didn't have to make an extra trip to church during the week. I personally don't care about that! As we neared the building (talking about DONKEY KONGA / CHIP & DALE RESCUE RANGERS / DUCK TALES), we saw Harmony driving slowly - I had to tell him that she usually does drive slowly, but I had no idea where Jon was. When I caught up to him at the crosswalk, I told him that some girl in green had waved at me; he had to tell me that it was HARMONY, and asked whether I needed my vision checked. Got into service and sat by Jeremy, who waved. Said hi to Christon (gave him the Cheeseburger Doritos chips), Emily T., Quan, Wesley, and others later - I unfortunately laughed at Randal's example question for Phil in baptism class: "Do you have to wear clothes underneath the robe?" UGH! Enoch said that it would be awkward if the robes were white - thank goodness they're black (from what I remember last time), and I told Wesley that the choir robes were now purple!

Got to the fellowship hall, and told Vivian that Sunday meetings pissed me off - I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR REASON! Said hi to Hung, who really doesn't like that daylight savings time is next week since we LOSE an hour of sleep! We also talked about my Facebook pictures and #91 Bulls. Talked to Andrew about essays and such, then talked to Hien about the "Mom on Facebook" thing. She also asked me how long it had been since I'd had Minute Rice: not for a couple of months, but it isn't because she got through to me! Let's just say that my houseguest has something to do with it because of his food concepts, haha. Gave Abby a banana third, helped J-Mak and Sonya look for Quan (who was right in front of them!), asked Joshua and Keenan whether they liked lemon (NO!), got some Nabisco Honey Maid biscuits for myself, and said hi to baby Micah before going upstairs to check out the new door... it was as Golden said, heh. Hien wanted me to help stop Nathan bullying her; I should have used his middle name Enoch, hahaha. Auntie Ying, Jessie, Sandi, Alexis, her older sister Carissa, Mattias, Andy, Anastasia, Ashley, Ramen, Shira, and Jesse were there - the kids had fun playing with toys and such. Mattias liked the slide!

I was reading some DORA THE EXPLORER to Ramen when Jessie let me know that a friend was looking for me - I wanted to FORGET about the meeting, but Eric wouldn't let me! So I told the kid that I'd read to him next week, heh. Eric asked whether I had any suggestions for lunch - not really, so we went to Subway to take out some food. The Committee Meeting was pretty boring - talked about "lost" people (I hate that), the upcoming retreat and how Stanford should be banned from the kitchen, programs, ping-pong / hiking / the prayer night (not going to any), Pastor Tom, the "awkwardness" when one small group doesn't gel in two months, Randal and Raymond's BROMANCE (dinner together?), Citrus going to another small group's activity (nothing wrong with that!), and more. Of course Jen characterized that speaker of a couple weeks ago as "awesome" -

Later, Eric had to drive Dylan home, who said he could get Deb to take Jen. We discussed those epic SLB nights, Tony, my laptop, computers, Craigslist, Veronica always wanting guests to have food, and more. Then Eric dropped me off at the Canada Line station - got home at 4:40, by which time Teunis was up. I got him to help me with replacing my phone battery while discussing UNBREAKABLE and IGOR, among other things like remote tech support with the Hundred Mile House server.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home