Saturday, March 05, 2011

Cheeseburger Doritos, Ethan, cute peekaboo, and soulmates

When Henry picked me up this afternoon, I asked how Winnipeg had been - he said that the education conference had been cold (-40 degrees?!) and snowy; not surprised, but he WAS glad to get back here because it actually DOES seem like spring is coming! Also told him about the 91st birthday celebration, haha - the jerseys weren't MY idea, man! I then discussed the "Mom on Facebook" thing after he said he was a bit sick, but not contagious; he says he has nothing to hide from his own mother, but my sister and I are leery for differing reasons! I was going to go to Superstore if I had time, but I figured I'd help Daniel first; I needed to do some store inventory and records, so it's a good thing that I thought of Late Night Cheeseburger chips for Pastor Edward's gift basket - yay, Doritos! I met these REALLY CUTE twins named Skyler and Phoenix this afternoon. Not so much a fan of the name Skyler, but at least they were little girls instead of little boys! (Dilys might know them, actually) Discussed the Facebook thing with Golden; blocking her is a good strategy for now in case I accidentally post stuff she shouldn't see! Learned that Daniel is moving back to Hong Kong at the end of the summer for work, that Margaret is also getting sick, and that Cynthia pulled an all-nighter yesterday.

Talked to Julie C., Mike K. (I don't mind if he calls me "Les"), and Steven about markers / erasers / brushes / coloring sheets / workbooks. I told Ethan L. and Isaac to save their Awana dollars for the big prizes like the lightsaber when Andrew took them to the Awana store, haha. (those cost 25 dollars - "Whoa!" - when they only had six or seven) Rosenda said that her mother is almost 73, and that her sickness was caused by Satan, but "we're stronger!" Oh my. Sabrina said that the room was really warm compared to the church in general, haha. After Awana, I gave Nina the candy conversation hearts Mom gave me last week; she and Emily thanked me, heh. Then I supervised Sean and Amanda as they wanted to write on the board, played Peek-A-Boo with a cute Cubbies kid, listened to Rachel as she told me about the 3/4 Cubbies door (I told Golden that I'd figure it out tomorrow), agreed that Harrison had no manners (especially since he told me two weeks ago that I was ugly!), and had a bunch of Kirkland Belgian chocolate cookies courtesy of Auntie Vivian.

On the way home, Ian and Sean played a game involving plants / zombies / hit points / bombs - they also returned my 1999 Guinness Book of World Records. When I got home, I paused just long enough to divest myself of my heavier knapsack (and say I'd be back later since Teunis did greet me) before going out again to get the stuff from London Drugs. Managed to only wait a minute for the bus, and got the Doritos / mustard / margarine within a few minutes - got home again at 7:35, and called Jon to see what was up for tomorrow. Of course, he expects me to help at Jeremy's tomorrow, but I might be too tired to make it... guess I'll see tomorrow after the Committee Meeting. Right now, I'm 80% not going - we'll see.




Your Soulmate is Protective



You can be a shy and quiet person, and sometimes doing things out in the world stresses you out.

You need someone who will speak up for you and take care of you when times are tough.



You don't mind being with a partner who likes to be in control, as long as your sweetie isn't controlling.

Above all, your soulmate is confident and competent. You could never be attracted to someone who was immature!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home