Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Chrystal's happy with CANDY! / Kris Kross

Called Chrystal and made her happy with the news that I had some candy for her since she wasn't able to get any of the Valentine's Day sale stuff - trust me, I don't have to save any candy for me and my friend when we have an excess of sugar (as a weakness) around here already! Discussed meeting at 6 tomorrow, the weather forecast (totally unsurprised that it's rain), London Drugs / Boston Pizza / White Spot, her being able to call me before 5 if she's running late, charging her cell phone, and more. Meeting up with her will be pretty good, for sure!

Then Teunis and I discussed kobolds in DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS, cast-iron pans (I didn't put soap on it, but used steel wool), interesting radio shows, Jordan / Steph being "evil" and having fun with it, the Canucks winning 2-1 against Columbus in a shootout tonight, "COME HERE AND I'LL KILL YOU!", unusual names like Hermione (HARRY POTTER... Her-my-own-ee, apparently!) / Saul, visual stuff, phone software updating, Skype, Adobe, cravings for hot chocolate, and more. I also found out that I'd been wearing my shirt backwards from about 7:15 PM till 12:30 AM... UGH! Kevin G. reminded me about Kris Kross and JUMP... HAHAHA! Oh, the 90s... (and since I'm all burned out on podcasts over here, I decided to play my MARIO videos playlist!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home