Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Weather warnings, server frustration, good tunes, SHE'LL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!

Called Steph to ask about the Wally's Burgers deal; it is just today (and she was there with Lisa at the time), but she thought I wouldn't come out because of the weather warning, which I hadn't heard about! If it's snowing / going to snow, I'm definitely not going out anywhere unless I absolutely HAVE to... thank goodness there IS food here! Told her about Teunis' prospective Maple Ridge trip - she recommended bottled water and good tunes for the long drive. He has the latter, but he and the former don't get along so well - at least he has water in general, haha! Maybe I can go hang out with them for lasagna dinner at some point - I'll see her at Neptune Restaurant on Sunday for Grandma's birthday dinner!

Teunis and I talked about some Canadian pop song titled SHE'LL FIND YOU AND SHE'LL KILL YOU - oh my! Also discussed Brenda's realistic "spaghetti and meatballs" cake, stress, weird videos, Bullying Day, there being no dance class tomorrow, Tori Amos, Emilie Simon, a Valhalla song, his "oddball music" playlist, the RAINN fan club, and Neil Young getting sued by Geffen for not sounding like "himself." Discussed Collective Soul, multiple personalities, jellybeans, mail time from Hundred Mile House / Kamloops, abuse, copying server files, damage, David Bowie covers, extreme frustration, being tired / hungry, mango aloe drinks, aloe vera lotion / plants, CD-ROM drives, the Cotard delusion (which Kaitlin liked!), and more. He says he'll celebrate upon his return home by ignoring the world as he plays video games... sounds about right to me for a de-stressing technique!

Hien also told me about this Justin Bieber parody by "Rustin Hieber" - Never Say Never, indeed!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home