Thursday, February 03, 2011

Jordan bugging Angus and Phil for Wunderbars (dream)

All I remember about my dream is extremely crowded conditions at an outdoor fair like the PNE (but it wasn't that or Expo) - Phil and Angus were manning a couple of the ticket booths, and Jordan kept bugging them for "just another Wunderbar, please!!!" I also remember buying a LOT of ice cream tubs, and having to give some away to Teunis - Praline Orange, anyone? No idea why I had that except talking about Jordan, and the crowds at Yaohan / Aberdeen the last couple of days.

Teunis and I also talked (in real life) about nuclear war dreams - that sounds scary enough! Aiya! Robin also sent me a Facebook chat message asking whether I'd heard "the news" - since I have no idea what he's referring to, I'll check Facebook... OUCH! :( Oh, and now Ben / Alyson (_brainsick_ / sufi87) has messaged me - now, that's a blast from the past! I'll just annoy him, since I'm not in the mood for endless IM conversation with randoms right now!




Your Dominant Personality Trait is Inquisitiveness



You are an imaginative and curious person. You are excited to learn about the world.

You are interested in all sorts of topics. You like to understand history and how things work.



You are both a tinkerer and an intellectual. You probably enjoy working with your hands and more passive activities like reading.

You have many interests and hobbies... and you're always looking to take on a new one.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home