Monday, January 17, 2011

Vegan chocolate, marzipan, Lent, and butter biscuit

Decided to take advantage of unfettered time (which I unfortunately won't have tomorrow, thanks to that rescheduled Committee Meeting) and go to London Drugs again. I'd looked up vegan chocolate stuff beforehand, and picked two "accidentals" that seemed okay for Harmony's Lent requirements: Ritter Sport dark chocolate with marzipan (red), and Green & Black's Organic Dark Chocolate. Her birthday falls in the middle of Lent - I'm nothing if not thoughtful! While I was there (and since the Ritter / Cadbury was on sale if I bought two), I got four more ginger beers (Teunis had expressed "YUM!" sentiments) / a Ritter Sport milk chocolate with butter biscuit / Cadbury Dairy Milk in mint and toffee flavors. Those should be pretty good without breaking the bank!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home