Sunday, January 16, 2011

Daniel, Hung, Victor, bras, and amusement parks

Both Daniel and Hung added me to Facebook last night - I'm impressed, haha. I also had a dream which featured Victor wearing a lacy bra under his normal clothing - I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!




You Are Imaginative



You are a dreamy, head-in-the-clouds type of person. You love to imagine different worlds and lives.

You use your mind to escape boredom and sadness. You have a rich and delightful inner world.



You are a true romantic, in every sense of the word. You value love, and you have notions of how you want the world to be.

And while you are often buried in your own thoughts, you are also quite selfless. Part of your grand vision involves helping others.

Always have been, and I'm proud of it - no matter how much people tried yelling at me because of this! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home