Thursday, January 13, 2011

Danny's Wonton House, Greek creamy yogurt, health, and dark chocolate soy milk

Vanessa tried calling me at 5:50, but of course got no answer, so resorted to MSN. She was bored and wanted to get out to eat, as there's no kitchen where she is. Maybe Chinese / Japanese / Pho / Vera's / Lucy's East Side Diner / Wok Box at Walmart (since she has to get Wayne's birthday gift) / pizza... too many choices, haha. I'd just had pizza last weekend, so that's out for me! We considered the BAD parking near Lansdowne, veggies, and other things as well before deciding on Danny's at Ironwood. There's a Save-On in the plaza with plenty of parking, so that works! (she said stuff about banking and the tunnel, which reminds me that I needed to go to the bank with this cheque too...) I took a very quick shower (for me) before leaving, haha.

She picked me up a bit later, we did some banking at Broadmoor, and we had beef / veggies while talking about Wayne / family / disgusting habits / necklaces / hot pot / Krista / Teunis / meds / Christmas and New Year's / Ladner / earplugs / being cold / plug-in blankets / the snow / pudding bubble tea at Tapioca Express / cars / the Alice Cooper radio show / grandmas / cooking with too much sambal sauce / broth for wonton soup. Thankfully, the restaurant took debit! Later, we went to Save-On where she had to get earplugs and cereal anyway... since we were there, I got some Silk True Almond dark chocolate soy milk (she says it's SO GOOD!) / KREMA Greek-style yogurt (she got one to try as well) / four-cheese Alfredo pasta sauce / a 60-pack of Excel White gum. Talked about spelt, calories, natural foods, venting, arrangements, and more on the way home. Decided to do some laundry when I got in, and here's Chinese Eric on MSN now wanting to know about "any word"... haha, okay! :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home