Monday, January 10, 2011

Teunis, no yelling, and TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!

Found a post from Teunis saying that he'll give notice soon and leave sooner - not sure if it's legal to do that, but maybe it was just hyperbole. I do know that living in an environment where someone is constantly yelling at you for performing such normal tasks as cooking (and where you're allergic to the cute dog that you take for walks every now and then) is NOT GOOD! Accordingly, I left a comment to that post - yup, I do these things out of love! Good thing I saw the post today as opposed to yesterday afternoon at Billie's! Then, my primary objective was "scroll through / skim everything I missed in the past 24 hours - with HIGH SPEED INTERNET - since I was too tired to do so last night after everyone left the party!" I probably would have missed it otherwise, haha.




You Are Michelangelo



When it comes to your group of friends, you are the fun-loving one. You love to party.

You can work hard when you have to, but you'd rather be taking it easy. Preferably with a slice of pizza.



You are easygoing and carefree. Even the most dangerous situations don't stress you out.

You are very outgoing, social, and popular. People love hanging out with you.

I'm having the three slices of leftover tandoori pizza from Friday night as a meal right now, actually!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home