Thursday, January 06, 2011

Hot and sour soup noodles, pizza with Eric, fitness personality

I had hot and sour soup noodles today, which were pretty good! Eric Ho buzzed me on MSN, asking about tomorrow's program. I told him that it was nothing he should concern himself about, since I wasn't even going - only because I don't like these winter programs. Got a laugh in response, hahahaha. He asked if I wanted to hang out instead; we eventually settled on pizza at my place - just chilling should be good! I suggested sushi, but he says raw stuff is kinda bad - not a problem!




Your Fitness Personality is Minimalist



You're the type of person who just likes to move. You don't need anything fancy to exercise.

You enjoy being outdoors. Your ideal workout is taking a simple hike or dip in the lake.



If you're looking to shake things up, consider rock climbing, snowshoeing, or kayaking.

Or consider taking a long walk in the city. You don't have to be out in nature to be inspired!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home