Monday, January 10, 2011

I AM NOT A SLACKER, BUT I WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Got home from Billie's at 5:40 (got on the C28 within a few minutes / the 160 and the Canada Line within a minute), which was about what I'd figured after getting distracted for an hour when I planned to leave the house! Thank goodness I can now use quotation marks, question marks, forward slashes, and apostrophes again... Billie's laptop keyboard was kinda confusing for a while! Saw some guy playing the bongos at the Canada Line in the cold, telling everyone about how Jesus Christ was the only way to salvation. I was irritated because it was cold (and he was saying stuff about how he hoped the bus didn't come), but the 407 luckily came in about ten minutes! I found two calls from Eric timestamped this morning at 8:56 and 9:01 AM, but was amused at what I thought was his force of habit on Sunday mornings. When I got to the computer, I found that he'd left me an MSN message at 2:06 saying "hello slacker." I TOLD HIM THAT I'D BE IN COQUITLAM! Before he signed off, he said that he'd thought THAT had been on Friday... hahaha, no. Good thing he didn't call me on Friday anyhow, as I had plans with Chinese Eric! (poor guy... I hope he's feeling better now!) Dylan later explained things via email, but didn't apologize - he said he didn't see me at church this morning, and thanked me for changing my schedule for Eric. HA, WE'LL SEE WHO IS VICTORIOUS! (perhaps I'm being petty...)

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home