Thursday, January 06, 2011

ORPHAN, 2238, Ash Wednesday, vegan stuff, and drama!

Called Henry to tell him that I wouldn't be able to make it to Awana this week because of a friend's birthday party, haha. Chinese Eric said stuff about watching a movie on the laptop with a USB stick, so I made a few suggestions like PULP FICTION / TIME-TRAVELLER'S WIFE / ORPHAN. Then I called my sister to ask about Lisa (coming home on weekends from school!), tell her about Ash Wednesday occurring way after her birthday (no vegan restaurants needed for this Lent, and not till 2238!), ask about the Federov jersey plans, and generally be crazy and dramatic! Sarah says she can tell her mom that I can't make it this Saturday, too - phew! I've been generally lazy about emailing Auntie Vivian, hahaha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home