Monday, January 31, 2011

Stocking up on the light bulbs!

Posted a question as to where I could find 50-100-150W light bulbs in the city, and got a response from Jasmine's sister Jade (bdellovibrio), saying that she'd just bought a whole bunch at the Granville / Georgia London Drugs. She helpfully added that they were 20% off for now... she's remarkably helpful considering who she is! (also got a response stating "the dollar store!" which would have been my other option) I called the nearest London Drugs (which was out of stock), so called that London Drugs - since they still had some, I went straight over there on the Canada Line. I'm ditzy or something since I totally missed the 50-100-150W light bulbs on the shelf the first time... and they were right next to the ones with higher intensity wattage! I used the in-store elevator to go to where I was before, too - the store was across the street, but the downstairs went right next to the Canada Line. Go figure! While I was there, I bought a bunch of coat / clothing hangers since I figured I might as well replace ALL my wire hangers... those were remarkably inexpensive! (then was annoyed because of the LONG lineup!) Got home at 8:35, which wasn't too bad at all. Figured that Teunis would still be out; if not, he probably wouldn't mind my "disappearing," haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home