Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wikipedia, common misconceptions, female yogurt, and NICE requests

Wikipedia's list of common misconceptions - thanks, Teunis!

I went to my room, shut the door, turned down the radio, and read some interesting things in Ripley's for a while before deciding that I had to take a nap! The only thing I remember from my dream is checking the time (which read 7:21) many times over, and writing stuff about "female yogurt" - WTF, subconscious?! Got up just in time for the Ronnie Woods show, so that was good! Teunis was awake by then, and had figured that it was a good time to take a bath if the apartment was all dark! HAHAHAHAHA! I figure I'll REALLY need naps next week and on Feb. 20 for sure - but I won't have a chance to take one next week, depending on the length of the Committee Meeting... sigh. (I blame V for this)

He showed me a bunch of his WOW characters (both Alliance and Horde - not that I'll remember to tell white Eric that he has 20+ characters!), mentioned a "crocodile with cheese" recipe, said something about a "using your cellphone while driving" radio commercial, and was undecided about food. One of the characters reminded me of Lev / Kevin, actually! (st_kevin / badpoet / badpoet2 / naomh_caoimhin - pronounced "Kevin") Billie NICELY requested that I not tag her in the poo notes anymore, as she's adding people from work - it gets embarrassing, she says. Since she was NICE about it unlike certain other people, of COURSE that request was honored! (tagged Mike K. instead - somehow, I don't think he'll mind...) Teunis and I also talked about bath salts / Jeremy's making his own soap / buns / Christmas baking / butter / eggs / Nutella / hazelnut spread / peanut butter / lemon peel / coffee / pork roast / pork chops.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home