Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pretty backgrounds, hunting and fishing, and Krista being here

Last night, I talked to Teunis about WOW / pretty backgrounds / the Northern Lights / Eric's "hunting and fishing dailies" in WOW, plus the "Lunar New Year Festival" stuff. When I got up today, I found that Krista had tried to enter the apartment in the usual way, then had called Teunis on Skype. (and had left me Gmail chat messages - definitely wasn't awake then!) I was just getting up, and then had a shower - afterwards, I apologized to Krista, but at least she had Teunis and the laptop for company, haha. We talked about Andrew (who just added me on Facebook), Teresa, music, the Beatles, mothers who think they own you just because you came out of them, Canada / the US, beer / alcohol, Molson's, microbreweries, beer at sporting events vs. yeasty beers in bars, possibly going walkabout / watching movies for laziness, and more.




You Are the Moon



Some may find you to be a bit harsh, but if anything, you are a realist.

You are a loner, and prefer to keep to yourself. You are shy, but you're also naturally introverted.



Those who get to know you appreciate your practical, no-nonsense approach to life.

You may not be warm and fuzzy, but you are extremely caring in your own way.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home