Friday, January 28, 2011

Buns for breakfast, and Chinese Eric arrangements... DOGGY PILE ON LISA!

Before having buns for breakfast, I called Chinese Eric to see whether he was still interested for tonight; upon not receiving an answer, I hung up. The phone rang just a few seconds later - yup, that was Chinese Eric! He had called me in the morning (when I wasn't up :P) to see about making arrangements for MissionsFest tonight, so I reminded him that we might need to eat dinner in the food court downstairs after we got there - he remembers that from years ago, which is good. Says his sister Erica has the car till about 3:30 or so, which is still fine if I told him to come here by 4:30 and call when he's close or something. This timeline makes sense because we have to get to the convention centre, find parking in the BUSY place, and eat dinner before 6! Then I called white Eric to see what HIS plans were - Skytrain definitely makes sense for sure! I told him what my own arrangements were, and he said that nobody had really replied about having dinner beforehand (as I thought - it's WAY too rushed with the earlier plenary session time!) - I know that, but still. I'll probably see him there tonight, along with a whole host of other people!

I've also learned that Kate is engaged to Al - YAY! Lisa will be at Chinese New Year dinner, apparently - DOUBLE YAY for seeing her again! (Harmony wanted to welcome her with an Ng-style doggy-pile, and I immediately seconded that suggestion!) However, I got ANOTHER call asking if this was Sports Chek - NO, DAMMIT! Too bad I have to leave the phone on to wait for Eric's call... *sigh*

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home