Wednesday, December 22, 2010

DONE with posts! / Sleep before Chinese Eric wakes me up / Word Association Survey / Mistresses

I am finally DONE with all the entertainment posts! :D

At this moment, my priority is getting some sleep before brunch tomorrow. I fully expect Chinese Eric's phone call to wake me up, after all...


Word Association Survey from Quizopolis.com

What word comes to your mind if I say life? - Death.
Spirit? - Ghost.
Drugs? - Heroin.
Reality? - Fake.
Perfect? - Content.
Sad? - Blah.
Laugh? - Cackling.
Whisper? - Quiet.
Breast? - Nipples.
Bubbles? - Blowing.
Birthday? - Celebration.
Magic? - Tricks.
Pretend? - Imagining.
Games? - Sports.
Hero? - Shakespeare.


Trivia fact for Wednesday, Dec. 22: What famous American political figure wrote and published a "letter of advice" on the subject of choosing a mistress? Benjamin Franklin, in 1745.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home