Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pomegranate, Canucks keychains, Alexis, Alessandra, Sunlight dish soap squirting, and more!

Earlier, I found some pomegranate-cranberry juice I'd forgotten about - nice! On another note, I have HAD it with this Sunlight dish soap just squirting out at random, and ruining my clothes and other surfaces! Time to get some other brand... so I went out to London Drugs and got most of the stamps I needed, plus another huge storage box (burgundy) / two New Jersey Milk bars (I had to give one each to Chrystal and Randal before...) / a Fit-Over sleeve for Chrystal if she still has the sunglasses / holiday Tic-Tacs (fresh mint and cinnamon for a red-and-white theme!) / 100 mini candy canes (mostly for the kids) / three store brand dish soap bottles (two lemon and one orange anti-bacterial) / three boxes of brandy beans. (one for Steph and Lisa, and the others are for me) I asked if they had any more Advent calendars, but they only had Hello Kitty ones left - I don't think Ian and Sean L. would like THAT! Went to Shoppers Drug Mart and got one US stamp, three hockey team-themed Advent calendars instead (one for Eric H. since I probably see him tomorrow!), plus lots of Christmas-themed stickers and seals for my postcards! Not sure if the Advent calendars are the best thing to pack for a trip to Hong Kong, but that's why I'll let the boys' parents worry about that instead of me! Got home and mailed Christmas cards / birthday cards / Vancouver postcards / Canucks keychains to Alexis (istalksnape), Janina (mrshannibal), Kaitlin (deformed_foetus), John (snooooopy), Corey (dwcorey), Shelley (always_bryn), Janet and Mark (ghost_light / lonelydumptruck), Marie (Reebee), Amanda (regularamanda), Chrissy (argh4itchytasty), Mandy (a_phoenixdragon), Julie S. (julie709), Farrah (lilaznffairy421), Billie (sianparis), Karine (karineinthepool), April (abw92), George and Candy (Heavyfoot / Phoenix), Kelli (neonrose5), Alessandra (dru_it), Savina (bodha), Kitty (dutch_kitty), and Paul (sherbetsaucers) since the mailbox is nearby.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home