Saturday, November 06, 2010

Dream of refrigerators, dogs, frogs, Veggie Tales, and baby Todd / Sandwiches

Had a dream where I remember having to clean out refrigerators on each floor of an old house: they were labelled "John" / "1989" / "1990" / "1991." My mom didn't want me to junk any of the contents, or she'd get very mad. Jon and Steph were sent to watch me do this, and tried convincing me that Dad really wanted a golden retriever in the house, along with a jumping green frog. I wasn't having any of it since I was still somewhat afraid of dogs, and then Dad brought the animals home to stay. Wai-Mui (who was our neighbor in this dream) got wind of my feelings and decided to help. She said that her husband Uncle Dorian really would like willing help with the baby (Todd), but we first had to wear bright yellow shirts with an anti-bullying message in red by Bob the Tomato and Larry the Cucumber on them. Since we loved Veggie Tales, we were up for it. We saw little Priscilla (about four) in the house, and the dream ended when we were playing with the kids. No idea why I had it... Wai-Mui is married to Rick in real life and lives in Burnaby, we don't know anyone named Uncle Dorian (who looked like Carson's dad!) or baby Todd, Priscilla is really almost 12 (a Christmas Eve baby!), and Dad has often joked that he'd poison a dog if Mom got one.

I woke up a bit before my alarm, but after it went off, I still stayed in bed. Then I checked my phone to see if anyone had called me - Michigan had called (and they just did again!), and so had Henry at about 12:25. So I called him back; turns out he wants to be there early, so will be here at 3:15 or so. Good thing I set my alarm, haha. Christon and Martin are in for the Vespers choir thing, I see. Jen wants to have another Bad Movie Night on the long weekend, preferably with a Mystery Science 3000 theme - she's discovered that it's no fun watching these "bad" movies by yourself. My reaction was "UGH! MORE TIME WITH PEOPLE!" Hahahaha. Since I have no time to eat, I shall run on SUGAR!!!! *devilish laughter* (and Henry called at 3:25 - perfect timing!)




You Are Reasonable



You're the type of person who makes sound and logical decisions. You are very down to earth.

You're a bastion of sanity in this insane world, and people know that they can count on you.



You aren't likely to get swept away in the moment. You have both feet firmly planted on the ground.

You are modest and humble. You always keep your ego in check and sometimes wonder why others can't do the same!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home