Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quan / Bouncy, Bold, Behaved, or Balanced / Feng Shui Color

Found out that Quan has deleted her Facebook; understandable! I was going to tell her that DOUBLE CHOCOLATE = AWESOME! ♥ [I combined Kinder Bueno with chocolate milk - yay, hazelnut!]

This month, I get more than two days to pay my phone bill by the time it arrives in the mail - SWEET! Savina (bodha) and Alessandra (dru_it) want to send me cards... I'm on it! Got emails from Nathan, Randal, and Martin about yesterday's gig... I'm sure Nate would have wanted to appear! As for Martin thanking Randal for the colorful analysis and for thinking outside the box... BLEH, I SAY! :P




You Are Behaved



You are restrained and reserved. You try to never give in to your baser instincts.

You are diplomatic and tactful. You'd rather smooth things over than be brutally honest.



You are cultured and well-versed in etiquette and customs. You always behave appropriately.

You are loyal and trustworthy. You take responsibility seriously, and you can be a bit of a workaholic.



Your Color is Blue



You are a calm and content person. You find that the key to life is easy... just be yourself!

You believe in the importance of letting go. You release your anxieties, and welcome renewal.



You are a generous person, and you look for the best of people. You promote peace and trust.

You value intellect and experience. Unlike most people, you truly respect your elders.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home