Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Costco, Bathroom Readers, melodrama, losing appetite, and death

Steph called from Costco a few minutes ago, where she and Lisa have just bought a membership. Yes, I do indeed have the HEAVY-DUTY BATHROOM READER, which is only $12.99 there! Then she wanted to know whether I wanted Guinness or Ripley's... I went with what she was thinking, and chose Ripley's. (COLORFUL PICTURES, OH MY!) Maybe I should go Costco shopping with them next time (as there's nothing I need from there right now - so much choice!), and tell them when another Bathroom Reader comes out! I asked her about dropping me off at the mall after lunch on Thursday, and she said it's fine... YAY, I CAN MAIL / BUY STUFF! Grandma will be calling the shots for this meal, haha! Not going out and walking today since it's apparently a monsoon out there...

Then she said that Mom thinks Grandma is going to die soon: she's been saying that for at least SIX YEARS now, if not more! Steph says that IS true, but now Grandma has lost her appetite: if you know my grandma, you'd know that's not normal! Makes me think of Phil and Melia's grandma, who also lost her appetite just before she died... it certainly is a sign of some sort! Then again, Mom apparently thinks that Grandma is going to die in two days since some lady at the hospital where she works also lost her appetite and died shortly afterwards! I told Steph that Mom was being melodramatic!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home