Monday, November 29, 2010

GWAR at the Commodore! / Flushing SPIDERS down the toilet! / ANOTHER FAMILY MEAL? / Ten Commandments

GWAR IS IN VANCOUVER AT THE COMMODORE TONIGHT! :D [Corey would love it!]

I saw a SPIDER in the shower stall at 1 AM, so I hoped it would be gone the next time I went in there! When I got up at 3 PM (sleep deprivation AND the MDSE conspiring together), it was still there! I attempted to drown it with a lot of water; when it couldn't stay away from the water anymore, it just dropped in. After watching it for a bit, I got a mug from the kitchen to scoop the insect up with water. I was almost afraid to look in the mug afterwards because I thought the spider might jump out of the cup! Since it didn't, I immediately poured the contents of the mug into the toilet and flushed it down. Yes, of course I immediately washed the mug thoroughly even though the spider was only in there for ten seconds!

Got a Facebook chat message from Lisa B. when I was sleeping, so I decided to ignore that since she was offline anyway. Thanks to Trillian Astra, I know when she signs on anyway... then again, she says her account's been hacked once more! Also got a phone call from Steph at work, who informed me that Grandma has already forgotten that we took Jon out for dinner on his birthday! Unfortunately, this means another family lunch on Thursday... YUCK! At least this one is in Richmond at a Chinese restaurant, so Steph can pick me up! (less awkward rides there and back?) Good thing Mom and Dad are going to Nanaimo, really! Speaking of family, apparently Mom saw my humorous reply to Jon's band gig email, and thought it was a ride request! NO WAY! I wouldn't want a ride from her, anyhow! I'm sitting this one out!




You Are "Remember the Sabbath Day"



You may or may not be a religious person, but you believe that everyone deserves a day of rest.

You think balance is the key to life. It's just as bad to overwork as it is to underwork.



You think a day of contemplation (and prayer, if applicable) makes everyone better off.

If we slowed down more, we'd be happier people. You try to slow down at least one day a week.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home