Monday, November 15, 2010

Photo play, calm Mark Twain, wives, accidental naps, and genericide

High-scoring words of the night:

PHOTOPLAY (100 points) - against Elizabeth T. [5W]
BECALM (135 points) - against Carol W. [two 3W]
TWAIN (160 points) - against Shari P.-K. [two 4W]
WIFES (146 points) - against Andrea D. [5W, 2W, hook off QAT for a plural]


I accidentally fell asleep earlier tonight, and still feel a bit tired... whoops! Maybe this is what I need to reset my sleep schedule, haha. Then again, considering that I stay up after naps, I don't know. Guess I'll see! I've almost decided that next year's edition of trivia will be in a "weekly digest" format, heh. Quan also says that I need milk to truly enjoy Kinder Bueno - I'll have to get on that, then. Hopefully, I can get Barry to do this!

Trivia fact for Monday, Nov. 15: What is genericide? The process by which a brand name - such as Thermos or Aspirin - becomes a generic name.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home